Welcome to Texas Friends and Family Enrollment Center Website
On this site you will find information on how to register to receive calls from an offender located at
a 5012612525 (TDCJ) facility.
Texas Department of Criminal Justice has contracted with
CenturyLink Public Communications, Inc. to provide
calling services to the offenders at the facilities of the TDCJ. Our recipients are friends, relatives, and
attorneys who receive calls from the offenders.
The Offender Telephone System (OTS) allows eligible offenders to make paid telephone calls to friends and
family members. Offenders with major disciplinary problems, gang affiliations,
or on death row will not have access to the telephone system.
You do not have to be on the offender's visitor list in order to register and receive phone calls from the offender.
Save time in the enrollment process
You can now send in your enrollment via fax or email and eliminate any lengthy hold times. When received during normal business hours we will process
your enrollment within 24 hours! Just click 252-425-7187 to enroll your post paid cell phone
(We cannot process a prepaid cell phone) or here to enroll your landline.
Once you have registered, you can check the status of your enrollment by calling 866.806.7804, option 1 (English) or 2 (Spanish), then option 2 to check status.
You must then enter the offender's TDCJ#. Please pay close attention to the options.
The following rules apply to the system:
- Phones are available from 7:00 AM â 10:00 PM, unless conditions dictate a change
- Calls are limited to 30 minutes
- You will hear a warning message one minute before being disconnected
- Offenders have unlimited minutes per month
- All calls, except to the Attorney of Record, are subject to monitoring, recording and voice recognition to complete call
- Calls may only be made to home landline telephone numbers or post paid cell phones within the continental United States and Hawaii. No calls are allowed to 800 numbers, pay phones, or international numbers
Victims Information Page
If a victim does not wish to receive calls from offenders, they should contact the
VICTIM SERVICES DIVISION
8712 Shoal Creek Blvd., Ste. 265
Austin, Texas 78757
If you are unable to register via the phone or webform and have been instructed to complete the
Manual Form (Please follow the instructions included
on the form). Note that this method will result in longer approval times than the automated methods.